No Yolks noodles are multipurpose. Everyone loves them and makes stocks of them to create the easy-to-prepare meals for family. Dishes with No Yolks Noodles are always delicious. That’s due to the fact that No Yolk Noodles come with many different kinds of noodles like Broad, Extra Broad, Kluski, Fine, Stir-Fry and Dumplings. Thus, you can use them to use any No Yolks Noodles Recipes to prepare many different kinds of noodle dish, too.
No Yolk Noodles are also known as healthy alternatives to egg noodles. Yolk noodles are made from egg whites that contain no cholesterol. They are also low in sodium and fat. No Yolks Noodles are made of high-quality noodles that have smooth, fluffy and firm texture. They will always work well with any recipes.
Today, we are going to share you the recipes to prepare noodle dishes with No Yolks Noodles.
Recipe 1: No Yolks Noodles For Chicken Noodle Soup
The first recipe presents the way you are preparing and cooking a bowl of chicken noodle soup with no Yolks Noodles. This recipe allows you to create a homemade No Yolk Noodle chicken that will becomes one of your favorite dishes every day.
This recipe requires 24 minutes total time including 12 minutes for preparation and 12 minutes for cooking. You can serve 8 bowls of chicken noodles soup with this recipe.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 chopped cloves garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- 6 ounces No Yolks Extra Broad Noodles
- 2 peeled and sliced carrots
- 2 ribs sliced celery
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 springs fresh thyme
- 1 rotisserie chicken. Shred the chicken and remove the skin and bones.
- 4 quarts chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare a large pot. Heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic. Saute them for two minutes.
- Add carrots, bay leaves, celery, thyme, chicken and broth. Boil this mixture then.
- Add noodles and reduce the heat to medium. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the thyme springs and bay leaves.
- Add salt and pepper for seasoning. This is to taste the dish whether it taste well already.
In a bowl of No Yolk Noodles with chicken soup, there are some nutrition contents that you should check out. That is aimed to know whether you are on certain diet so you may or may not consume the noodles.
A bowl of No Yolks Noodles contains 251 calories, 9g fat, 21 carbs and 18 proteins. There is no vitamin or mineral contained in the noodles.
Recipe 2: No Yolks Noodles with Garlich Shrimp
The second No Yolk Noodle Recipe we suggest you to try is No Yolk Noodle with garlic shrimp. This recipe allows you to serve the dish either in hot or cold. You can prepare this easy recipe only in 45 minutes. Use this recipe for 6 servings.
Ingredients Preparation: Bottom of Form
- – – –
- 1 pack of No Yolks Noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 and a half to 2lbs cleaned shrimp in medium size
- ½ shredded cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- ½ cup green onion
- Read the package directions to cook the noodles. Cook the noodles and set aside.
- Prepare a medium sauté pan, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in medium heat.
- Add 3 tsp of garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Add shrimp into the sautéing garlic. Make sure the color is pinking. Let cool.
- Add the cooked noodles along with green onions to the cooled shrimp.
- In another bowl, mix ½ cup olive oil with lemon juice, parmesan cheese and 1 teaspoon of garlic. Mix until the noodles are coated well.
- Top with parsley.
Recipe 3: No Yolk Noodles Using Extra Broad Noodles
As we have mentioned, No Yolk Noodles are free from cholesterol, low in fat and sodium as well as free from any man-made preservatives. No Yolk Noodles’ taste is same with egg noodles’ taste. In this recipe, the main ingredients you should prepare is Extra Broad Noodles. This recipe is very simple. You need only to cook the noodles based on the package directions.
- Boil 4 quartz of water quickly.
- Add salt to add flavor to the noodles.
- Stir the No Yolk Noodles. Cook without being covered for 10 to 12 minutes. Don’t forget to stir occasionally.
- Drain the noodles and serve.
In a pack of Extra Broad Noodles, there are some nutrition amounts including the 200 calories, 1g total fat, 20mg sodium and 125mg potassium. The total carbohydrates are 40g including the 2g dietary fiver and 2g sugars along with 8g protein.
The calcium is 2%, niacin is 15% and thiamin is 35%. Meanwhile the riboflavin is 10% along with folid acid which is 30%. No vitamin contains in the noodles.
About No Yolks Noodle Dish
Dealing with No Yolk Noodle Recipe, there are some tips on how to cook No Yolks Noodle. In fact, No Yolks Noodles will have different in taste if they are cooked in soups, stir-fry, Thai, spaghetti, buttered noodles and Chow Mein.
No Yolk Noodle Soup
In the cold weather, enjoying No Yolk Noodle soup is fun and much of comfort. Chicken noodle soup is preferable among people who like to cook with No Yolks Noodles. In making the soup, beef and vegetable are good additions.
No Yolks Noodles can be added to lots of recipes. No Yolks Noodles can be cooked along with the vegetables.
Many people may assume that cooking spaghetti needs thin noodles. Well, No Yolk Noodles are also good to cook spaghetti.
Thai dishes are also ones of the most popular choices due to the easy-to-find and easy-to-use cooking instructions. For Thai dishes, Broad Noodles will work well.
No Yolk Noodles are also great to cook buttered noodles. Some good additions are usually Parmesan cheese and kinds of vegetables.
Cooking Chow Mein will be nice and more interesting with No Yolk Noodles. That is also because Chow Mein works well with many different kinds of noodles.
Finally, you have learned the three No Yolks Noodles Recipes to make noodles dish. No matter which of the recipe you will try, be sure that No Yolks Noodles are the best noodles options to cook your desired dishes.