Panera Bread Chicken Noodle soup recipes do not only offer the most affordable option for preparing a menu but also best time to save. Most people love this noodle soup with grilled cheese for their quick dinner.
What about you? If you are wondering how the recipes offer the tasteful dish, here is what to check out later.
Recipe on How to Cook Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup
In the first recipe, there is a long list of ingredients you should prepare. However, the main ones are just some chicken broths, egg noodles, celery, onions, sliced carrots, and some seasoning. Now let’s check the details along with the cooking instructions altogether.
- Boneless and skinless chicken breast
- Chicken broth
- Garlic salt, minced
- Bay leaf
- Salt and black pepper
- Egg noodles
- Heat olive oil in a pot. Add onion, carrots, and celery. Cook them for a few minutes. Cook them until they are soft.
- Add the chicken that has been perfectly chopped. Later, pour the chicken broth and water. Simmer all the mixture. The chicken broth will add such more taste to the mixture.
- Add seasonings.
- Boil the mixture and cook. Make sure the chicken is well cooked or check if it starts falling apart.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and shred. Put it back into the soup.
- As a final step, add the uncooked noodles to the mixture and cook until the noodles are soft.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tips To Make Chicken Noodle Soup Quickly
Panera Bread Chicken Noodle soup recipe include the quickest way of cooking the soup. This can also be the best tips you can learn and apply when you need to prepare dinner in a rush.
With the same ingredients in the recipe above, these are the quick steps to follow:
- Prepare the chicken the night before. You may use rotisserie chicken, leftover chicken or precooked chicken.
- You have made a stock of dried onion in your freezer so you can use it anytime. Just pick some easily and go for the recipe. This will also work for celery and carrots. You can chop and freeze them beforehand.
- If you want to thicken your broth, add about 1 tsp xanthan gum.
Tips to Serve Leftover Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup
If you cook more Panera Bread Chicken Noodle soup for leftovers, it is highly recommended that you keep the noodles separated from the soup. Dish out how much of each you want. This will prevent the liquid from being absorb by the noodles.
Tips to Reheat The Leftover Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup
It is very simple and easy to reheat the leftovers Panera Bread chicken noodle soup. Juts put all of the ingredients in a sauce pan and reheat. If you keep the noodles uncooked, cook them first based on the package directions.
Note, this kind of soup is just great for leftovers. You may store it in separated containers for your family lunch on the next day.
Tips For Beginners
Though the cooking instructions are all easy to perform, you’ll still need the best tips to make the most of it, especially for beginners. What are they?
- Cut the chicken in whatever size you want. However, it is suggested that you use the skinless and boneless chicken. Make sure you cut it into bite sizes. For a quicker cooking process, you may use the leftover rotisserie chicken.
- Cook the chicken until its color turns to golden brown. This will allow for more complex flavor. In this way, chicken skin will actually be good to add extra flavor. But, overdoing it isn’t good at all.
- Make the most favorable Panera Bread chicken noodle soup as you like. Well, if you like more vegetables, then add them. Broccoli, potatoes and sweet corn are regarded the suitable veggies for Panera soup.
- Cook the noodles separately. Add the noodles into the soup only when the soup is done. Thos will avoid the mushy noodles.
- Cook double or triple and freeze some of it for later use. This means you are cooking a big pot of Panera soup and provide leftovers. Believe it or not, you can even freeze the soup up to 2 months. Simply keep them in your freezer and reheat them whenever you want to enjoy them.
Panera Soup Recipe Options
There are some options of Panera Bread Chicken Noodle soup recipe you can think to personalize when cooking. They are losted as follows:
- French onion soup
Panera Bread French Onion soup consists of a beef-flavored broth along with the melted cheese on top. You won’t even believe how tasteful the soup with its brandy, rich and dept flavor.
- Vegetarian black bean soup
Vegetarian black bean soup has beans in it. This makes the soup thick and hearty. Add also some bread on the side to enjoy more.
- Summer corn chowder
This Panera Bread soup is filled with corn kernels and potatoes. The vegetable chowder is not only delicious but also creamy due to the vegetable broth base. Well, this soup is also filled with peppers and onions.
- Garden vegetable soup
As its name, this soup is full of many different vegetables such as onions, kale, barley, tomatoes and peppers. It creates such umami flavors due to the natural ingredients used to make the soup. Note, this recipe doesn’t use any MSG.
- Rich broccoli cheese soup
Rich broccoli cheese soup is usually made for children as they mostly like the taste. To add more fun when eating, you may add chicken.
Now that you have completely learnt everything about Panera Bread Chicken Noodle soup recipe and the best tips to keep the leftovers, reheat it, quickly cook it and etc., you must think to bring this recipe to your kitchen, shall you?