Bobonoodle.com – If you want to taste one of the world’s best Keto pasta, consider our Keto Chicken Alfredo Zucchini noodles recipe. In the noodle history, Keto Chicken Alfredo is regarded as the perfect dish to meet your craving of pasta. It tastes creamy, cheesy and rich of flavor. Taking only 20 minutes to cook, this noodle dish will offer you the perfect meal for your busy times at night.
However, when it talks about pasta, you must remember that the dish will have such high carbs. Truly, Keto Chicken Alfredo Zucchini noodles’ taste is gained from the alfredo sauces absorbed by the zucchini noodles.
In this article, you will learn two recipes of making Keto Chicken Alfredo Zucchini Noodles. The first recipe doesn’t use cheese while the second recipe uses. Now let’s get the details of each recipe and bring them into application.
Recipe 1: Keto Chicken Alfredo Zucchini Noodles without Cheese
This recipe is favorable as it is sourced from an authentic Italian restaurant. Now you don’t have to drive to Italian restaurant anymore since we share you the recipe to allow you to cook it home yourself. Seriously, keto chicken alfredo zucchini noodles are the perfect noodle dish you will love.
- 10 oz Keto Alfredo Sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium Zucchinis
- 2 pounded chicken breast
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Make Zucchini noodles by using a spiralizer. Once it is done, place the noodles in a colander. Optionally, you can also make Zucchini noodles using vegetable peeler or a mandolin. Later, when you set aside the noodles, you may sprinkle them with salt. Allow the noodles for sweating. Well, this step takes about 10 minutes in order to drain the excess liquid.
- Uses salt and pepper to season the chicken breast. Then, use a large non-stick pan to heat a tablespoon of olive oil. Cook on medium heat. When olive oil is heated through, add the chicken breast and cook about 4 minutes. Cook on bot sides. Later, take the chicken out of the heat and set aside.
- While you set aside the cooked chicken, prepare your Keto Alfredo sauce and let it aside. Cover it to keep well.
- Heat a pan along with the remaining olive oil and saute the Zucchini noodles for 1 minute. Make sure the noodles are soft. Later, add the mixture to the warm alfredo sauce.
- Slice the cooked chicken breast and put them on top of the alfredo zucchini noodles.
- Top the noodle dish with freshly ground pepper.
- Serve while warm.
Tips On What To Do with Keto Chicken Alfredo Zucchini Noodles:
- Based on our Keto Chicken Alfredo Zucchini noodles recipe, the chicken will add some protein to the dish and make it a perfect creamy meal. The Zucchini also makes the dish low-carb.
- Keto Alfredo sauce can be made based on the recipe that you can easily find on the package direction. The sauce recipe takes only 5 minutes. So, you don’t have to worry about wasting time to prepare both the sauce and the noodle dish.
- Keto Alfredo Sauce also works well with Keto chicken nuggets. So, it’s worth making a few serving of it to use later at another time.
- Keto Alfredo sauce can be store in the fridge up to 7 days. Believe it or not, this sauce can even be stored in a freezer up to 3 months.
Recipe 2: Keto Chicken Alfredo Zucchini Noodles with Cheese
Now it’s time to jump to the second recipe to make Keto Chicken Alfredo Zucchini Noodles. Unlike the first recipe that doesn’t use cheese in the recipe, this recipe uses cheese to make the dish tastes creamier and cheesier. Still, this recipe uses alfredo sauce.
- Olive oil
- Chicken breast
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Zucchini noodles
- Prepare a large skillet. Heat olive oil in it over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breast and pour sale and pepper for seasoning.
- Cover the skillet to cook the chicken. This step requires 5 minutes so the chicken breast will be cooked on each side. Later, set aside the chicken breast to cool it down. When it is cool, slice it into bite sized pieces.
- Make sauce. Let the chicken release its juice in the skillet. Turn the heat down and add butter to melt deglazing the plan.
- Add cream to the mixture in the pan and stir the mixture well. Stir until the liquid and fat are mixed well forming cream.
- Prepare your parmesan cheese by shredding it. Stir the parmesan cheese into the skillet. Stir until the cheese is fully melted and the sauce is becoming smooth. Set the sauce aside. That is aimed to thicken.
- Use spiralizer to make Zucchini noodles without skin. After that, simmer a pot of water in a large pan. Cook the Zucchini noodles in the simmering water. You’ll need to take 3 minutes. Optionally, it can fit your preferred doneness.
- Serve Keto Chicken Alfredo Zucchini Noodles with Cheese and Alfredo sauce. Divide the cooked chicken into two ounces per plate.
- Enjoy the dish with your families.
In short, both the recipes we have already shared have easy-to-find ingredients and applicable steps in cooking instructions. If you like cheesy taste, you can go for recipe 2. On the other hand, if you like Zucchini noodles without cheese, you can go for recipe 1.
Make sure that you have spiralizer to make Zucchini. Yes, while cooking the noodles, you need a spiralizer. Other equipment you should make ready are skillet, large pan, and sauce pan. Salt and pepper are essential for seasoning. You should not miss them.
Now you have learnt both Keto Chicken Alfredo Zucchini Noodles recipes. Whichever you want to bring to your kitchen, you can do it anytime even if you are very much busy.