Bobonoodle.com – It is so much fun when you go to supermarket and bring packs of Panda Signature Ramen or Maruchan home. However, you will find it hard to notice their differences without knowing them first from a review. Hence, we share you the brief explanation of Panda Signature Ramen Noodles Vs Maruchan to let you understand them deeper.
Both Panda Signature Ramen and Maruchan are types of noodle dish that everyone can prepare easily and quickly. You can make and enjoy the dish at home even without going to the noodle restaurant.
Here is the complete guide to understand the two types of noodles above:
Panda Signature Ramen Noodles
Panda Signature Ramen Noodle is one of the varieties that noticeably replace all types of Maruchan products. This noodle has lots of flavors which seem similar to Maruchan varieties.
It is very easy and quick to prepare Panda Signature Ramen Noodles. One package of the product consists of the noodle and sachet contents of seasoning. The dish contains no meat. Here are the simple and easy steps to cook Panda Signature Ramen noodles:
- Prepare the noodles and the sachet contents.
- Add two cups of boiling water.
- Let the noodle to cook for three minutes.
- Top with tofu puff, baked chicken, Salad Cosmo mung bean sprouts, coriander, pepper flake and sesame seed.
- Stir the noodles and enjoy.
Read more Cup Noodles VS Maruchan
In the history, Maruchan was originating in 1953 by a Japanese visionary, Kazuo Mori, that started the business in a small, frozen fish distributorship in Tokyo. Later, he opened instant ramen noodle business. That was die to the fat that he would like to present a high quality but affordable noodle for people worldwide. In 1977, the company seemed expanding the production in the United States.
Maruchan becomes a favorite noodle dish as it comes with varieties that everyone can opt for, from something spicy to savory or salty. Maruchan offers lots of options for everyone who is craving and needing an instant dosh to eat.
To completely understand Panda Signature Ramen Noodles Vs Maruchan, it is always essential to know the easy way of cooking the dish. Here we would like to share the recipe of preparing Maruchan when the café is closed.
There are some ingredients to prepare if you want to cook Maruchan diferenty instead of the plain one. Ake sure you make them ready on your counter top before you start preparing Maruchan noodle dish.
- A pack of Maruchan ramen noodles. Choose the chicken flavored.
- An egg
- Red peppers, crushed.
- Green onions, chopped.
There are 10 steps of cooking Maruchan. Follow every step we share and don’t miss even a single step. This is aimed to get the best result of Maruchan noodle dish.
- Put a bowl of water in a microwave. Set 2 minutes to warm up the water.
- Put the egg in the bowl of warm water. It is better to place a place over the bowl so there won’t be any mess. Set 8 minutes to cook the egg. This is simply like you are boiling the egg.
- 8 minutes passes, place the egg in the cold water or ice. Let the egg settle for 15 minutes or more.
- While the egg is settling in the cold water, prepare the noodles in a bowl. Add one and a half of water. However, it also depends on the bowl size you use. The noodles can be crushed before you put them into a bowl of water.
- Place the bowl of noodles you prepare in the microwave and set the time for 3 or 4 minutes. Some microwaves have different speed to cook the noodles. Some of them can even cook faster. Thus, be cautious and always check when the noodles are cooked.
- Once the noodles are completely cooked, add the seasoning or other noodles companions like chicken broth or vegetables. Use for to stir the noodles along with the seasoning.
- Depending on your appetite and preference, you can add the crushed red pepper. To get the best flavor, a half of table spoon is considered enough. If you don’t like spicy dish, you can only add a quarter of crushed red pepper to the dish.
- Add the chopped green onions as you like. As we have mentioned, adding both red pepper and green onions are depending on your personal likeness. In most recipe, a half tablespoon or a quarter will enhance the flavor.
- As the last but not least step, you can chop and insert the egg to prepare the final Maruchan noodle dish. Remember, the egg must be completely cooked. Before, peel the egg and chop it variously. You can size the egg into small, a half egg or in diced sized.
- Now that you have put all the ingredients in the dish, cool it off before you eat it all. The egg in the noodles must make you feel full compared to the other types of noodle recipes.
- Finally, you can enjoy the Maruchan noodle dish either for lunch or dinner.
Read more Udon Noodles VS Yakisoba
When it comes to conclude Panda Signature Ramen Noodles Vs Maruchan, it seems that Maruchan is more enjoyable to eat than the Panda Signature Ramen Noodles. Though cooking Maruchan is a bit more complicated than the Panda, the addition of egg and special flavor make the noodle tastier. In comparison, Panda Signature Ramen Noodles provide an easier way of cooking than the Maruchan.
To my mid, which one to choose to fill up the craving stomach depends on your hunger. If you are very hungry and need something to eat fast and easily, go for Pada Signature Ramen Noodles. On the other hand, if you have more time to cook and prepare tastier noodle dish, Taking Maruchan to the kitchen and cooking it is also a good idea.