There are many different ways on how to cook ramen noodles in the microwave that everyone can actually source on the internet. To narrow your choices, we summarized four easy ways to microwave ramen noodles only in a couple of minutes. The main point is that you must be ready with ingredients and following the cooking steps of each recipe.
Either for your perfect meal preparation or an instant meal, learn each of the technique below:
Recipe 1: Easy Basic Steps to Microwave Ramen Noodles
Ramen is less expensive, allowing you to have perfect meal on a budget. This recipe will show you how to cook ramen noodles with chicken salad in the microwave. Imagine how fast and simple to microwave ramen noodles in this recipe as you need only 1 minute for preparation and 3 minutes for cooking.
- Ramen noodles
- Prepare a microwave bowl. Pour two cups water into the bowl.
- Put ramen packet into the water in the bowl. Don’t forget to discard the seasoning flavor.
- Close the bowl with the lid and start microwaving ramen noodles. This takes 2 minutes. Stir and let the noodles to cook for another one minute. Make sure the noodles are cooked well.
- Drain the noodles and add seasoning.
(If you want ramen soup, don’t drain the noodles. Remain the liquid to be the soup and add your preferred broth).
Recipe 2: Microwave Ramen Noodles by Boiling the Water Separately
The second technique on how to cook ramen noodles in the microwave is by boiling the water separately. There are only 4 simple ways to apply the recipes. This technique is also based on the ramen package directions. Like in the previous recipe, there are only two ingredients you should prepare.
- Ramen Noodles Pack
- Prepare two cups of water in a microwave-safe container. This is how you boil water in the microwave. Less water will boil quicker but if you want to have more broth, boil more.
- Microwave the water for 2 to 3 minutes. This way, you cannot check whether the water is boiling like you do on the stove. Juts remember the water is definitely boiling after 2 or 3 minutes. After that, stir the water and boil for another 2 minutes. When you are sure the water is boiling, remove the containers from the oven.
- Use separate bowl and put the noodles in it. Also, add the seasoning packs or you may wait for the noodles to cook.
- Pour the hot boiling water to the noodles and close the bowl with the lid. Set aside for 3 to 5 minutes or until the noodles are smooth. Afterwards, open the lid and stir.
- Serve and enjoy.
Recipe 3: Microwave Ramen Noodles with Rich Vegetables
Instead of cooking ramen plainly, here we have recipe to allow you for applying the recipe at which you cam add more veggies. Thus, you can flavor the ramen yourself and customize your ramen. This ramen cooking technique is different from that of others. That’s mostly because the ingredients are just fine.
Here are the ingredients you should prepare and the coking steps to follow:
- Hoisin sauce
- Ramen noodles or miso paste
- Rice vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Red chili paste
- Soy sauce
- Green onions
- And basils
- Make a soup consisting of celery., finely chopped carrots, onions and garlic.
- Cook the noodles. Make sure the noodles are tender.
- Afterwards, add greens and other chopped herbs like basil and cilantro. This soup mixture will create savory taste to the soup.
- Drop an egg in the broth and let it to cook.
- Use fork or chopstick to stir the egg in the broth. Let it cook for another one minute.
- Add the seasoning packets.
If you want to create your own, heap 1 tbsp of salty peanut butter in a bowl. Sprinkle with brown sugar, soy sauce, and sriracha. If you have ginger, it is good to mix in.
- After that, pour the hot water over the noodles along with the sauce. Stir them well.
- Top with chopped cilantro and carts. Its delicious.
Recipe 4: Microwave Packets of Packaged Ramen
Recipe 4 has almost similar to recipe 1. However, if you look at the detailed ingredients, there will be only a slight difference. Here are the ingredients you should prepare and cooking steps to follow.
- Ramen noodles
- Chicken broth
- Prepare ramen noodles by removing them from packages.
- Add the noodles to the bowl. The size of bowl depends on how much broth you want in the noodle soup. Choose a bowl that is safe for microwave.
- Add water to the noodles. Make sure the water covers the noodles.
- Put the watered ramen noodles in the microwave. Don’t forget to set the timer and begin to cook. The time required to cook the noodles varies depending on the microwave type you are using.
- Once the microwave stops, let the noodles sit in the microwave for a few minutes. When you think it is not hot enough to take it out, remove the bowl of noodles from the microwave. Cool down,
- Add seasoning available in the seasoning packet.
- Stir to make the noodles mix with the seasoning. Use may use spoon or fork. Check the deliciousness.
- Serve and enjoy.
In conclusion, most recipes on how to cook ramen noodles in the microwave is easy and quick to perform. There are only two main ingredients to prepare; ramen noodles and water. Cooking ramen noodles in the microwave also offers you the best way of making dinner meals when you are very busy at night. The techniques can be different from one recipe to another depending on how you want to make it.