Chicken Noodle soup recipe tastes commonly like the ones that you usually eat at home. The soup is salty, meaty and full of vegetables. A bowl of chicken noodle soup will lead you to have nostalgia of some past memories.
However, if you have never cooked any soup, making it right now can be confusing. Thus, we share you the chicken noodle soup recipe Paula Deen that will probably be new to you.
About Chicken Noodle Soup recipe Paula Deen
Chicken noodle soup consists of savory chicken, earthy mushrooms, chewy egg noodles, sweet vegetables and broth. It is also completed with protein sources and carbs. Further, the parmesan and heavy cream will make the soup thicker, richer and much more appetizing.
Based on Pula Deen recipe, this chicken noodle is cozy and comforting. The magical properties make the soup delicious. Once you try and taste this soup, you will feel warmed and nourished without feeling too full.
Chicken noodle soup recipe Paula Deen is not too difficult for those who are just new to cooking chicken noodle soup. Definitely, this is a recipe you are looking for whenever you are craving for.
Chicken Noodle Soup Ingredients
When there is nothing you can find in your fridge, go to nearby grocery store to make stock of the following things:
- Chicken Stock
Chicken is the base of the broth which makes the soup tastes very much delicious. Make stock of chicken makes you easy to prepare bowls of chicken noodle soup.
While noodles are the good source of carbs, carbs themselves are always essential in any food. To make chicken noodle soup, you could use egg noodles. However, there are many different kinds of egg noodles available to purchase in the market. And, we’ll surely give options.
- Herbs and Seasoning
Herbs and seasoning will simply add amazing flavors. In this recipe, you are suggested to use Italian seasoning, lemon-pepper seasoning, garlic, rosemary, parsley, bouillon, salt and pepper as well as bay leaves.
- Some vegetables that are considered good companions for chicken noodle soup are celery, carrots, mushrooms and onions. These veggies will add such sweetness, earthiness, and color to the soup. Imagine how spectacular the chicken noodle soup will taste.
Making delicious and creamy chicken noodle soup doesn’t always have to be expensive. Just pick up wine averagely and there is no wonder.
- Cheese and Cream
Cheese and cream are the final ingredients to make the dish creamy. In this recipe, cheese is a must though cream is just optional. However, we suggest you to use both.
Best Noodles for Chicken Noodle Soup
Based on chicken noodle soup recipe Paula Deen, there are some kinds of noodles which are considered as the best options to cook chicken noodle. In this way, the best noodles for chicken noodle are the egg noodles. They are chewy, bouncy and well-shaped. Egg noodles are also fine to cook spaghetti. You’ll just need to change the cooking time since cooking pasta usually cooks faster.
Quick Tips To Cook The Best Chicken Noodle Soup
There are some quick tips to cook the best chicken noodle soup based on Paula Deen. If you follow these tips well, you’ll surely be able to cook the best soup with the best chicken flavor ever.
- Use large pot to cook the soup since you will probably cook lots of soup. Using too small pot will cause the heat difficult to distribute. The soup will also be hard to stir thoroughly.
- Sauté the vegetables and roast them firstly before you start cooking the soup. This is aimed to get the best flavor. Though this is not the must-step, but it will make the dish taste more flavorfully.
- Use chicken thighs as they are tastier and juicer than any other chicken cuts. However, it will also be fine to use chicken breast. You may also use the feet and claws to make the soup look more appetizing.
- Cook the broth for eight hours and put all the ingredients to the Crock Pot the night before you serve the soup.
- Taste the soup before you add salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Using French bread bowl is recommended but if don’t have it then it would not be a problem. You can use the regular bowls.
- Paula Deen recipe offers an amazing chicken noodle soup. However, you can make it better by adding the following ingredients:
Some vegetables that are regarded fantastic to add to the soup are potatoes, corn kernels, cabbage, green beans, spinach, pumpkin and zucchini.
- Herbe and spices
To create lovely earthy flavor, you can add thyme, basil and oregano. If you like spices, black pepper or crushed chili flakes.
Best Tips to Store The Remaining Soup
There must be remaining chicken noodle soup especially if have only small number of family members. The bad news is the fact that you cannot keep the soup more than two days. Otherwise, the noodle soup will have a bad taste.
Thus, follow the tips below to store the remaining chicken noodle soup.
- Cool the chicken noodle soup to room temperature.
- Close the container’s lid well.
- Put the soup in the refrigerator for up two days.
- If you want to store the noodles longer, store them separately by scooping out the noodles. This is aimed to extend the soup up to two weeks.
- If you want to keep the chicken noodle soup for 3 months, freeze it up in a freezer-safe container.
All in all, chicken noodle soup recipe Paula Deen is highly recommended. Pay attention to the ingredients you should prepare and follow every tip given. Also, don’t forget to use the suggested noodle since noodle is the main ingredient. If you choose the best noodle, you will result the best chicken noodle soup ever.
So save our recipe and make the soup anytime.